SMCC is planning a trip to Honduras in October! We are excited to have the opportunity for more of our people to see the overall work of ministry that has taken place through Iglesia Impacto (Impact Church).
• October 21-28 (although that could nudge a day either way)
• To Give of our resources to assist in the work of the Gospel
• To Grow in our vision of how we can better equip and evangelize in our own community
What we will see in action:
• Discipleship and training up of leaders to continue the spread of the Gospel
What we will do (specifically):
• Spend time in a very poor area outside of Tegucigalpa
• See the fruit of investing in a community for years
• Lay floors
• Evangelize in this same community
• Visit the public schools where Impacto has an open door
• Possibly visit one of the church plants outside of Tegucigalpa
• Take part in Impacto’s Missions Conference
• Build relationships with the leaders and people of both the home church and the new plant in the north part of Tegucigalpa.
For those of you interested in learning more, contact Steven Sivley (firstname.lastname@example.org) over the next week, and/or attend our next meeting on Sunday, September 8 after the service in the Conference Room.