With the holidays approaching, there are several changes to SMCC’s usual weekly schedule. Here’s what you need to know:
- There will be no Wednesday evening Fellowship Meals on December 20 or 27
- There will be no Awana, Middle School, or High School Ministry on December 20 or 27. All of these will resume on Wednesday, January 3.
- On Sunday morning, December 24, we will have a morning service beginning at 10:30am.
- Community Groups & children’s Sunday School classes will not meet that morning.
- Regular childcare will be provided during the service for ages 0-5th grade.
- Our Christmas Eve service will be at 5pm on Sunday, December 24. Childcare will be available for ages 0-3.
- On New Year’s Eve, Sunday, December 31, we will have Community Groups at 9:15am and our Worship Service at 10:30am (normal schedule).
- There will be no evening activities on New Year’s Eve.
- The SMCC office will be closed on Monday, December 25 and Monday, January 1.